W1 Global provides consultation to prospective whistleblowers. The W1 Global team has extensive experience dealing with whistleblower programs from various law enforcement and regulatory agencies including the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
We can help Clients organize information they possess and create a strategy to discreetly bring evidence of malfeasance to the attention of the proper authorities. W1 Global has robust professional relationships with several highly competent law firms in the US and in Europe who also have a deep understanding of the various whistleblower programs in their jurisdictions. W1 Global works closely with our attorney partners to prepare whistleblower submissions on behalf of our Clients. There are numerous benefits to working with W1 Global and our attorney partners when considering submitting a whistleblower application.
Those benefits include:
- Leveraging the extensive government and compliance experience of W1 Global’s staff; we know what the government agencies are looking for and how to prepare a WB application in a manner which provides the greatest chance for a successful outcome.
- If the Client wishes to file a WB application anonymously, W1 Global can engage one of our knowledgeable law firm partners to file the application on the Client’s behalf
- W1 Global will passionately advocate on behalf of the Client with the appropriate government agencies
- W1 Global is uniquely positioned to advocate for Clients in multiple jurisdictions throughout the world
- W1 Global can collect, decipher, organize and analyze large amounts of data to ensure the whistleblower submission is relevant, complete and easily understood.
If you are in possession of information which may qualify you as a Whistleblower, contact us for a free consultation. Your information will be handled with the greatest level of discretion and professionalism.
Contact us via Email at: Contact@W1-global.com or call 202-830-0087 in the U.S.A. or +44 20 3289 4588 in the UK